Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mini goals - Helping you make your way to the bigger ones

SLIMMING TIP: You have your big goal (the # of lbs that you want to drop) but there are also the little week by week mini goals that will help get you to the bigger goals. Set mini goals and stick to them. I'm going to set one new mini goal to accomplish this week and plan out how I'm going to achieve it.

ROLL CALL

Meal #1 (1pm):
Grilled chicken teriyaki
1/2 cup yakisoba noodles
2 cups grilled veggies (cabbage, broccoli, onions,

Meal #2 (6:30pm):
Take-out chinese
Chicken fried rice
Sweet and sour pork
Mixed vegetables
Vegetable chow mein noodles

DRINKS:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee

EXERCISE:
15 minutes - Stairmaster
30 minutes - On the treadmill
10 minutes - Ab work (leg lifts and obliques)
5 minutes  - Stretching

A new week, a new start. My goal this week is to increase my water intake to at least 10 cups or 80oz of water per day.

How I'm going to do it:
  • Keeping a full glass/bottle of water next to me all day and sipping all day
  • Drink a glass of water when I woke up
  • Drink a glass of water at night before bed
  • Drink a glass of water before my workouts
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment