Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

COUNTDOWN TO GROUP WEIGH IN DAY - 30 days remain

Today's Mantra: The scale is my friend. The scale is my friend. om

186. Although the scale is really a fickle bastard, today is a day where I received 3 compliments on my slimmer figure and healthier appearance.  Also, trying on some pants at a fancy boutique (aka Sears department store, hee hee), I easily slipped into a size 10 pant -minimal muffin top - wowza!
Yes, I have been slacking in the healthy eating department this past week as well as fewer exercise sessions. However, I must have lost some inches along the way. Woo!

In any case, NO MORE excuses! Time for me to ramp it all up, plan better and take my health and well being to the next level. Size 6, you're MINE!

Another day, another fresh start. I began with an exercise class at 7AM that got me pumped for the day. Then I packed a whole bag full of delicious snacks and food items for the day (see roll call below)

And I even began the day with a treat - a small 1/2 scoop of turtles ice cream in a pure protein shake. mmmmm.
I love a lil cheat. Makes you feel sooo good. hee hee hee. But just a lil one though. Big cheats (see here) make you feel gross/guilty/horrible/(insert bad feeling here).

I also can't forget either that its my...
COUNTDOWN TO GROUP WEIGH IN DAY - December 13th, 2009 - Day 1 of 30
which means I have to pay extra special attention to all that goes into this large, always open, mouth of mine. sigh. Well if I win the $900 pot, I'm going shopping for some new clothes.  And if I don't, I'm going to an all-you-can-eat buffet. Just kidding. By then, I'll be too content with healthier feelings and energetic bursts of life that I won't even wanna THINK about a gross, over processed, non natural based meal and how bloated I'll feel after too. Yuck. Well that's the plan at least. Wish me luck!

Pre workout snack (6:45am):
1 square - Elevate Me bar. Banana Bread flavour. mmmm

Meal #1 (8:30am):
1/2 cup milk
2 heaping TBSP turtles ice cream
1 scoop protein (25g of protein)
squirt of Nestle syrup (before I remembered the ice cream!)

Meal #2 (9:45am):
1/2 cup full fat plain yogurt
3/4 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup granola

Snack (11:30am):
6 almonds
1 tsp peanut butter

Meal #3 (12:45pm):

4 strawberries
1/2 grapefruit
1/2 whole wheat pita, filled with
Romaine lettuce
1oz feta cheese
2oz chicken breast
Sliced tomato
Black olives
Chopped cucumbers
2 tsp greek dressing

 


Snack (2pm):
6 almonds
1 tsp peanut butter 




Meal #4 (3:45pm):  
1/2 whole wheat pita, filled with

Romaine lettuce
1oz feta cheese
Sliced tomato
Black olives

Chopped cucumbers
2 tsp Greek dressing


Meal #4: 730
Appetizers and snacks @ various parties tonight. Drinking lots of water now in preparation.
Will fill in later but I plan to eat minimally and conserve extra calories for foods I actually want tonight


DRINKS:
8 glasses of water
3 cups of Green tea (1 tea bag, refilled 3 times)


EXERCISE:
7AM Crossfitting again (www.crossfitwestside.com).
Warmup: 7x 250m sprints onthe rowing machine
Workout: push jerks (weightlifting move, 60lbs weight), bar chin ups - 15QTY then 12QTY then  9 of each.


Happy Eating!







1 comment:

Riveyra Infotech Pvt Limited said...

Come and enjoy the beauty of Pari island with its white sandy beaches and clear water sheen, one of the best tourist attractions.

---------------------------------
Best web development company in Kanpur India

Post a Comment