Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Elusive happiness... when will size-6 bliss come?

More compliments this week. Coworkers and people I haven't seen in a few months are bestowing me with multiple compliments and congratulations on my slimmer figure. I should feel amazing but I don't.
5'7 and in still in the 180s. Argh. Where are those magic pills when you need em!
This lead me to wonder " When does the 'happy' kick in?"
175 lbs is the short term goal and it is still several pounds away.
I know about inches and body shape and I know I should be happy that everything is moving (albeit VERY slowly) in the right direction but sheesh! C'mon already.


ROLL CALL


Breakfast
1/2 cup full fat plain yogurt
1/4 cup granola
3/4 cup sliced strawberries




Lunch

1/2 whole wheat pita
2 oz black forest ham
1 oz cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sliced Cucumber
1/2 cup sliced green pepper
Sliced tomatoes
1 cup potato and leek soup

Testing out the new camera on my brand new RIM Blackberry Bold 9700! If you don't know how cool this device is, then you aren't as into mobile phones as you should be. I think I like it. Look how crisp and green everything looks. Great colour! I'm sold. (Luckily I won it cuz the retail price is $699.95)





Dinner
5 pieces tuna sashimi
6 pieces salmon & avocado roll
1 White dinner roll
2 tbsp of peanut butter





EXERCISE

Whoops. None today. Worked OT at the first job today and had plans later so unfortunately the gym was the first to go. Luckily, I get to go tomorrow morning @ 7AM instead. I love early morning gym sessions!




DRINKS
8 glasses of water
3 cups of green tea (1 tea bag, mug refilled 3 times)
1/2 bottle of vitamin water (tangerine flavour)


Happy Eating!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s in fact fine, keep up writing.
-----------------
Denture clinic

Post a Comment