Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to the dang budget

The ol $149.75/week one.

Today was a hard day.


I wanted Swiss Chalet or chinese food or anything else for dinner than what I had available. And what I had wasn't bad. It just wasn't what I really, really wanted.
  • KFC- I would even try the grilled chicken options (with fries of course)
  • Subway (a ham sandwich is less than $5!)
  • Sushi (I can get a great combo for $6 or less)
  • And the list goes on.
No
NOPE
Nada!

Instead I had this:


My patented (patent pending) shrimp caesar salad with moderately homemade dressing


Delicious.


Followed by lots and lots of water.
I'm dabbling into crystal light these days too.
I love water but every once in awhile I need some flavour and crystal light does the trick.


Btw, $$$$ spent today: $0

Actually, I MADE a dollar cashing in a lotto ticket I found, woo!


Its about 6:30pm now, I won't be in bed till 11pm and I need to NOT eat for the next 4.5 hrs.


Maybe I should have a snack while I brainstorm.
Oh damn.
Right.


ROLL CALL


Breakfast:
The ol breakfast smoothie
1 medium boiled egg
1/4 cantaloupe
1 cracker with peanut butter


Lunch:
Mmmmmm. Sandwich time. Day 3. Tomorrow I will definitely switch it up. But for now...
oh yeah baby. you know it looks good.
Snack:
1 cracker with peanut butter
1 cup air popped popcorn


Dinner. See salad above
Ingredients: red peppers, romaine lettuce, avocado, shrimp, garlic, celery (for the crunch!) and sea salt.


Dessert: spoonful of cookies & cream ice cream @ my friend's house.


Eating is DONE!!

Water for the rest of the night!


oh man, wish me luck.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment