Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So when does the hunger go away??

Sooooo hungry....

Although, now that I'm looking at what I ate, it was a lot of food. Still, with only a few days to go till the weigh-in, food is unfortunately weighing heavily on my mind. So much cooking too cuz its always easier and safer to eat at home and make the stuff yourself. I have to be more careful of everything I put into my mouth and it's getting to be a pain in the arse! However, if I win enough money for the shopping spree I so desperately need then woo! It'll all be worth it. Weigh-in's on sunday morning - 4.5 days to go. I can do this, I CAN do this!

ROLL CALL
Breakfast (8:30am)
1/2 cup full fat yogurt
3/4 cup Sliced strawberries
1/3 cup low fat granola 
1 large free range hard boiled egg


Lunch (1:15pm): 

Baked chicken stuffed with orzo pasta, mozzarella and tomato sauce
1 cup oven roasted yams
1 cup steamed broccoli with 1 tsp ghee butter

Afternoon Snack:
1/2 sliced large red delicious apple
1 babybel cheese
1 package of saltine crackers

Dinner:
Veggie heavy Stir fry
3 cups mixed veggies (broccoli, mushroom, onion, zucchini, carrots and red peppers)
1/3 cup medium tofu
ginger, garlic, honey and soy sauce

"Stir fry in the making!" I love fresh veggies just hitting the fry pan. So gorgeous.

DRINKS
6 glasses of water
8 cups of tea (2 tea bags, mug refilled several times)

EXERCISE
15 minute jog
20 minute walk


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment