Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I got what I wanted.....so why does it hurt so bad??


Ow.
My stomach hurts.  Its gurgling and twisting and making sounds that I'm not used to hearing.
Owwwwww.
Had my whiskey burger from Red Robin! So delicious and instead of the bottomless fries they come with I opted for the garden salad with balsamic dressing. I was so excited to see the burger in fact that I scarfed it down before taking its picture (see borrowed one below). whoops! Oh well. When I go back there in 6 months or so, I'll remember to take a picture of it then. tee hee. My date got a pasta dish and ate it so quickly that I didn't even have a chance to steal some off his plate. And you know how I love that!


Saw the movie Couple's Retreat tonight and it reminded me that I should really think about finding my soul mate one of these days. I assume, nay, I KNOW he's out there, I just have to go out there and track him down wherever he may be (I'm hoping he's in France, le sigh). While the movie had some lame parts (don't they all?), overall it was a fun movie, I had a lot of laughs and since my date paid for it all, it was well worth the money. hee hee hee. 
Early night tonight (that means in bed before midnight) and off to the gym @ 7AM tomorrow. Its crossfit time people and this bootcamp type workout is going to kick my ass for the whiskey burger....and the popcorn with butter at the movies.
Totally worth it!

ROLL CALL

Breakfast (9:30am) 
Breakfast shake (yes, it's back!) 
1/2 cup full fat yogurt
1 cup frozen strawberries, blueberries, bananas and peaches
1/2 cup milk
1/2 scoop of protein
1 squirt of nestle chocolate syrup (in a rush & couldn't locate honey or stevia!)

Lunch (1:30pm)

Baked chicken stuffed with cheese and broccoli (4 g fat, 160 cals)
1/2 cup brown rice
2 cups steamed broccoli and carrots with 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter) 

Afternoon snack (4pm) 
1/2 red delicious apple, sliced and with sea salt (try it, sooo good!)

Dinner (6:30pm)

Red river burger (Ijust looked this up! It  has 1129 calories and 69g of fat, lol! Dang!)

Small garden salad
Balsamic vinaigrette




Evening snack (7:30pm)
1 small bag of movie popcorn 
Layered butter (hells yeah!)


One stomach ache - 9:45pm
Owwwww. Ok I get it! Clean eating from here on out!

DRINKS
2 cups of coffee
2 mugs of green tea
11 glasses of water


EXERCISE (7to8am):
25 mins - elliptical
20 mins - jogging on treadmill
10 mins - abs and stretching


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment