Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friday weigh in...better late than never

Actually weighed myself Saturday morning and wrote the update on Sunday. Thank goodness the weight is acurate.....I hope!

Friday weigh in: 181
Really?
That's a 3lb drop from last week. (last week was 184 for those of you who can't do math, tee hee)
As my weight drops, my mouth drops too.
Sure I've been to the gym everyday this week (except for once) but now that we're on a meal plan at work, I never thought this possible! The meal plan consists of soggy mayonnaise and butter laden sandwiches (yuck), cream based soups (eww) and white rice or white rolls to go with everything (OMG). Perhaps I've slimmed down some because I can't stand the food so I try not to eat too much of it. Plus, I've been living off coffee and adrenaline for the past week so it could be stress related. In any case: I'll take it!
I'm also glad that in dropping this weight, I didn't feel the need to have a cheat day. I wanna keep it up and I especially wanna see 179 next week. in the 170's for the first time in YEARS. Wow. That will be a crazy moment on the scale.
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment