Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 2 in the bag....the potato chip bag

Okay, so with day 2 officially over, I give myself official grades of A for effort and a B+ for actual results.

Today's temptations
Potato chips - Denied!
Ferrero rocher- Denied!
Indian food - sigh. accepted


EXERCISE:
45 minute walk home

DRINKS:
Lots of water (the washroom was my second office)
½ cup of tea


ROLL CALL:

Breakfast (930am):
Whole-wheat pita stuffed with veggies, 1 oz of ham and 2 oz of mozzarella cheese

Lunch(1230pm): 
Chef’s salad (tossed off half the cheese)
1-cup fish chowder (non cream based)
1 whole wheat bun


Afternoon snack (230pm): 1 red delicious apple
2 wasa crackers
2 tbs peanut butter
1 tbs strawberry jam


Afternoon snack 2 (430PM): 15 pistachios

I have friends staying with me for the Olympics and they wanted Indian....and so did I, kinda.

Dinner (730PM):

Started off well: 1 large green salad with 1 tbs dressing

Then I dove into the Indian food and had a bit of everything:


Butter chicken, channa masala, chicken korma, lamb vindaloo
½ a large naan
½ papadom
¾ cup of white rice

DAY 3 is tomorrow. Weigh in day too. I have the gym planned for the morning (extra 30 minutes planned due to the Indian food), salads planned for lunch or dinner and Olympic parties at night (ie drinks). 

Yay weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you are so good with watching and recording what you eat, I am seriously impressed! PS. Great story about your friend, kids can be too cute sometimes =)

Haddock said...

I liked the lunch the best

Post a Comment