Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

The scale is a mofo. That's right. A fullscale bitch it is.

It's Friday night people! Do you know where your first drink is??  ( rum and diet coke of course. VERY low in cals)


Weigh-in day:      187lbs
Current Size:       12
Current Waist:     31"


Reflections: Oh darn. I really wanted to see 186 or lower on the scale but my week has been filled with deliciousness and overindulgences (2 of my favourite words!). Ah well. I won't let it get me down. Plus, although my weight is up 1/2 a lb, I definitely see more definition in my body. My back especially! I have some definition there - wowza! So while the scale remains a stubborn bitch this week (ya, you heard me scale!), I will find happiness in other non-scale related areas. Yay!


ROLL CALL

Breakfast:
2 slices whole wheat toast
2 eggs over easy
3 slices bacon
2 tsp butter

Lunch:
Vietnamese: Flank steak and tendon pho (noodle soup)

 Dinner:
1 1/2 cups pea soup

DRINKS:
8+ glasses of water
3 cups of green tea (2 tea bags)

EXERCISE:  Crossfit again.
Intervals: 1 min skipping, 1 min weighted burpees and medicine ball tosses
Weight lifting: front squat and bench press
Cardio: 1000m row,30 burpees


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment