Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Potlucks are the devil! Moderation really is key.

Had a potluck at work today so eating was....interesting to say the least! I can't and never will say no to a potluck. I'll just work out extra hard at the gym instead. Done and done!


ROLL CALL

Breakfast (845am): 
Breakfast shake made with
1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 plain full fat yogurt
1 scoop greens + energy booster
1/4 cup cooked steel cut oats

Lunch (12 noon):
smorgasbord of foods and treats and desserts and candies and chocolates.
oh and cheese too. Oh and potato chips and spinach dip and chicken wings
mmmmmmmmm
I would have to estimate about 50g of fat and 1000 calories - ALL WORTH
IT! mmmmmmmm :)

Dinner (8:30pm):
1 slice of whole wheat bread
1 TBSP peanut butter
I actually had to force it down a little. Not too hungry after the all you can eat buffet @ lunch.

DRINKS:
8 glasses of water
2 cups of green tea
1 cup of chamomile

EXERCISE: 
Lots of cardio today  to make up for the luncheon
10 minutes StairMaster
10 minutes on elliptical
30 minutes on treadmill
20 minutes of abs and stretching


SLIMMING TIP: Moderation is key. Although I'm still full, I really didn't eat too much at the pot luck today. I'm sure I estimated too high on the FAT and CALS but I enjoyed myself immensely and frankly, I wish I could have eaten MORE! Damn you shrinking stomach!

Weigh in tomorrow morning, wish me luck.




Happy slimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment