Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Plan to win, plan to fail, just make sure you PLAN!

SLIMMING TIP: Plan, plan plan! My hormones are out of whack this week and by default I’ve stopped caring about what I eat. Usually on Sundays I would plan out and then purchase the food I would need to make my meals and stay on track. This did not happen this week.

NB: Sometimes my tips repeat but that’s just because they’re sooooo important to drill into your psyche. Mine especially. Planning is key and I have to remember that adage: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

Time for the ROLL CALL

Breakfast (9:30am):
  • 2 hard boiled free range eggs, 1 de-yolked
  • 1 slice flourless, sprouted grain bread, toasted
  • 1 TBSP peanut butter
  • ½ pink grapefruit

Lunch (12:30pm @ Costco):
  • 2 mini butter tarts (damn you, free samples!)
  • 1 jumbo hot dog
  • ½ container of French fries (shared with a friend)
Note to followers: I felt sooo gross afterward and tired for the rest of the afternoon. It was definitely delicious though but my body just wasn’t used to that crap after months of healthier eating. I’m gonna pay for that in this week’s weigh in for sure!

Dinner: (830pm)
  • Take out stir fry
  • 2 oz beef and chicken
  • ½ cup white rice
  • 3 cups of chopped vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, carrots, onions, zucchini & mushrooms)
  • 1 oz firm tofu
Drinks:
  • 8 glasses of water
  • 3 cups of green tea (2 bags over the course of the day)
  • ½ cup of diet coke (@ Costco)

EXERCISE (6 to 7am): A fun and challenging cross training workout called – Crossfit
It kicks my ass each time and I love it. Made for all fitness levels, it challenges you to get to the next level in your personal fitness. Perfect for me as my level is continuously increasing.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment