- Eat more: if you do nothing else, add veggies and fruits to every meal and snacks during your day. Then start to cut out the other stuff and increase your veggie/fruit intake
- Battle it out: Every day will be a battle until it stops being a battle. Accept it up front then you won't feel frustration when you question "Why is this so f#$king hard!??" It's hard cuz fat's a mean SOB that's holding onto your thighs for dear life. Battle it out. You're guaranteed to win in the end!
- Move your ass: Do whatever you love: I love fitness classes and personal training cuz I like people to tell me what to do for an hour so I can just shut my brain the feck off for 45 to 90mins and burn calories
- Bargaining is key: Last night I wanted a cheesy slice of pizza but told myself if I ate nothing at night then I could have whatever I wanted for breakfast. In the morning, I'm typically not hungry so I would have a regular, balanced breakfast anyway (ie no cheesy pizza), but I'm ALLOWED to have whatever I want and that mentality is key!
- If you don't succeed....: Every meal, every snack, every offer of "Hey, do you want some of this (insert unhealthy snack here)?" is a challenge and a chance to start again. Don't let a lunchtime slip-uip affect the rest of your day. Plan a delicious, healthy dinner and start again!
What are your best - eat healthy/stay healthy tips? write em below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org